[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
  [Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

[IP] Eye Problems?

I have a question and I know that I should understand this information, but I don't.  I have a great ophthalmologist who specializes in diseases of the eye and diabetes.  He is, though, a very busy man and I have a hard time getting a chance to ask him questions.  I also, sometimes, don't think of the questions until later.

Anyway,  I had my yearly eye exam with him yesterday.  He told me in the past that I had a very little bit of leaking/ bleeding in the back of my eyes.  Now it is a little worse, but still not bad.  I really don't understand if there is an actual name for what I have and if so what it is, so I don't know how to research it.
Can someone help.  I would like to know if there is anyway I can reverse it and what some treatments may be if it gets worse.

for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml