Re: [IP] Source of Infusion Sets

At 10:13 AM 8/27/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi All,
>I'm looking for a new source for pump supplies.  I have been using Michigan
>Diabetes Supply -great price, but they never get my order right.  Any

I really don't expect through the pump companies.  Please all correct me if
I am wrong, but I thought it was way more expensive to go through these
other places then through the pump companies directly.  When I had called
around to get prices this is what I discovered.  Now mind you this was a
few years ago.  Oh and I was told that they ( Diabetes Supply places )
purchase their supplies from the manufactures / pump companies and hence
the higher mark up.  Make sense?  I know that two of the pump companies did
not originally take my insurance but they worked it out so that they would
and I didn't have to do a think expect provide my insurance information,
which for me is a huge plus.

>My insurance is the Blue Cross Blue Shield,

Being the Smart A&& self that I am I couldn't let this go without adding
how I refer ever so fondly to them as Blue Crap / Blue Shit, due to my
lovely experiences with them.  NOT.  :-)