Re: [IP] Death From Low?

In a message dated 8/27/02 10:30:52 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< George Lovelace wrote:

 I did find "Sunny von Bulow is still - 20
 years later - sleeping peacefully in a New York clinic, never to wake."

 is this an inside joke? I would like to understand what that's about.

It's no joke. Claus Von Bulow tried to kill his wife, Sunny, by injecting her
with insulin. She didn't die. Instead, she has been in a coma for the past 20
years.

Jan and Elvis