[IP] Problems with Quicksets?

I'm starting to have some strange problems with quicksets.

I use the serter and I 'believe' I am rotating sites properly but
sometimes the sites just out-right fail. Lately, 'sometimes' is more like
every other time I change sites.

When I pull the site out, the canula is totally bent at a right angle.
Are they going too deep? Am I hitting scare tissue? Any ideas?

I'm thin AND lean so I use the short (6mm) Q-sets. Right now I'm using my
stomach and the outsides of my butt/hip area...