[IP] $7.50 off glucometer elite strips

I have a stack of coupons for $7.50 off glucometer elite strips.  I can't use them because my
strips are covered by insurance and these coupons cannot be used against copays.
If you pay for your strips yourself and you can use the coupons, please email me directly
mailto:email @ redacted - DO NOT REPLY TO THE LIST - as I don't always read my digests.
Send me your name and address and I will mail you some.
I will divide equally between the folks who reply to me today.

Do You Yahoo!?