Re: [IP] Which Pumps Allow Different Basal Programs/Profiles?

On 8/26/02 2:02 PM, "Laura Shapiro" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> This is a feature that I find extremely useful--having at least three basal
> programs available on one pump. The MM 508 does this, I know the H Tron does
> not, but which others do?

Disetronic will be announcing their new "DiaLog" program that will allow you
to download a Basal Profile from your computer to your D-tron and D-tron
Plus Pump.   This will in effect give you limitless (subject to Hard Drive
capacity) Basal Profiles.    :>)

The Animas and the Cozmo both have 4 different Profiles that can be stored
in the pump.