RE: [IP] Re: dr bernsteins diet

Good morning, everyone --

This is just a short addendum to this thread.  I just received the latest
issue of Diabetes Forecast.  In it there's a blurb about DM and heart
disease.  There wasn't a specific citation, but the article said that two
thirds of diabetics die of cardiovascular disease (CVD).  CVD should be
considered perhaps the most severe complication of diabetes, and is (IMHO)
one of the main reasons that our diet should be heart healthy as well as DM

Jim Handsfield