[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
  [Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] How do I sell my Minimed 507C


Have you considered donating your 507C to someone who has no insurance and 
needs a pump?

If you have insurance I am assuming your insurance company is going ot pay 
for your new Paradigm?

Also I think you can send your pump to Michael at Insulin Pumpers and he can 
get it to Minimed or whoever to recondition it. You will be able to get a tax 
deduction for it.

Good Luck

for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml