[IP] re: Chinese food Carb Counter

I don't know of a carb counter, it was trial and error for me, what seems to
work best is a dual wave bolus with 75% now and 25% over 3 -4 hours, how much
insulin total is kinda guesswork until you eat roughly the same things a few
times.  If you start going low in the first hour or so and then high later on
just change your delivery ratio to  60/40 or 50/50, once you figure it out
this dual wave option works great.  Good luck.