[IP] Com deal earlier in the week. I heard.

If you recently made a purchase from Tigerdirect, check your credit card statements for unfamiliar charges. Specifically, a lot of people have reported that AMR Long Distance has been charging Tigerdirect customers a hefty monthly fee, even though those customers never agreed to purchase a long distance plan from that company. Tigerdirect now moves in to my "never purchase from again" file. If you were screwed by Tigerdirect, be sure to notify your credit card company and perhaps the FTC <relocate.

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had a name of sells.pif]