Re: [IP] Question about an 81mg per day Aspirin regimen

> Does anyone else take the Aspirin even though there apparently isn't
> anything wrong with their heart?
>     I'm also concerned that when I get the pump that I'm going to have
> bruising at infusion sites because of the Aspirin.
>     Thank You,
>     Cody S. Alderson

I've been taking a baby aspirin a day for a about a year. Even though there
are no specific symptoms/issues my endo thinks it is a good idea as a
preventative measure. I have had no problem with bruising at the infusion
site. However, on the other hand I have definitely had improved bleeding
when testing on my forearms - A real advantage.