[IP] Extra pump supplies

Just want to let everyone know... I am switching to the paradigm pump in two
weeks and I have extra sofsets and resevoirs for 507 and 508 pumps.  I am
willing to sell them for cheap cheap cheap if anyone needs them.  This would
be perfect for those with no insurance or high co pays.  Email me if you are
interested and I am sure we can work something out.
Jennifer