Re: nursing school was Re: [IP] Re: great school nres

Sheila - that's great that you're becoming a nurse and about the page
dedicated to the pump - maybe you can educate some of these doctors that
almost let our children die because they don't diagnose diabetes in time.
This happened to my daughter 32 years ago and almost to my g-daughter almost
a year ago - even tho her mother TOLD the doctor to check her for diabetes.
I read about it time and time again on this list too.  I can't understand WHY
these doctors don't check for diabetes when the symptoms (excessive thirst
and urination) are ALWAYS present with these children.  Good luck.  Tammy