[IP] First week of college a HUGE success!

I have to say that my first week of college being on the pump was GREAT!!!
This is my third year of college but my first pumping.  I am an education
major, and at my school (GO UCF Knights!) that means that all of your classes
are early.  I have class three days a week, and each day my classes start at
8am and I am on campus until 5pm (9pm on Wednesdays).  Having the early
classes has always been a pain for me in the past.  I would always wake up
with high BGs (usually 300-400s), and then I would feel horrible and not be
able to concentrate through my first class, waiting for my BG to come back
down and then by the end of the day, I would either be high or low
again-either way feeling like crap.  Well, what great week it was last week.
I woke up with BGs between 80 and 115 every day and never went above 140
throughout the day.  I felt sooo much better and was able to concentrate a
million times better.  I usually only eat a small snack in the afternoon and
then eat dinner when I get home, and I did that all week and was perfect all
day, I wasn't tired and feeling bad by the end of the day-what a HUGE change!
 Just wanted to share my happiness with people who can understand what a HUGE
change such a little machine can make. By the way, sorry this was so long!

       Pumping since 7-18-02 with my blue Paradigm "Lancelot"