[IP] Re: diabetic education class

>>>    So, with a doctor who is ignorant about pumps, a CDE who apparently
wants to get as much insurance money that she can before setting me loose,
and an insurance company that has a 30 day rule before changing PCP's, what
would be the best thing to do next to get results? Cody S. Alderson >>>

Since you seem quite reliable and *up* on things, I'm sure you are keeping
good records of tests, etc. *My* advice is to contact the pump company of
your choice and let them know this situation. They have departments who go
to bat for wannabe pumpers and maybe they can get you going sooner than
repeating all your *former schooling* to begin the 21st century gold
standard of DM care. Best wishes to you and let us know. (~_^)

There are those who don't know and don't know they don't know; there are
those who don't know and know they don't know; there are those who know and
don't know they know; and there are those who know and know they know