[IPn] closing in on the goal

Good Morning Pumpers and Friends,

Oh... so you are reading it this afternoon :-) no big deal. Over the
weekend the total for our pledge drive has climbed to almost $4000.
Thank you to all that have generously contributed. With just a week
left in the month, I'm confident we can still me the goal for the
quarter with just a little help from the rest of you that have yet to
make a donation.

There are still several challenges that available to DOUBLE the value
of your contribution.

Miami Beach challenges YOU to match their generous $100 donation to
Insulin Pumpers. Miami will match your contribution dollar for dollar
up to $100. If you can afford a buck a month, won't you please make a
contribution today to help support this independent forum for

To make a matching contribution toward this challenge, or to make a
continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation
page at:

Send  contributions by mail, addressed to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====