[IP] Which Pumps Allow Different Basal Programs?

This is a feature that I find extremely useful--having at least three basal
programs available on one pump. The MM 508 does this, I know the H Tron does
not, but which others do?
I just received an info pack from Dana pumps and it looks like their new pump
does not offer this option.
Also I get confused when asking about this feature, because I keep calling it
profiles and I guess I mean Programs?
Anyway, I think it's a great feature and am surprised that more companies do
not include it in their pumps (or am I missing this info somewhere?).