Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 05:59:32 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Frio-safe for pump?

Have you heard anything about moisture getting on pump in Frio and
warrenty? Someone said MM told them it could? Did you have any
on your pump in the pack?  I ordered one for pump and one for insulin
net, supposed to be here last Mon.,but haven't arrived yet.  In meantime,
read about moisture and am comtemplating returning pump one if it ever
arrives!  Sherry

I have used my Frio PUMP WALLET several times, especially for a week in
every day, with no
problems.  No moisture.  And my pump at that! time was a MM507 which is
It worked great for me.  YMMV.