[IP] response to header issue and Fran's response

>no one sees your header except you unless you send it back in a reply.
>It is no different than the "To:" line of your email. It is unique to
>you. Anyway, we are constantly asking that people <snip> their
>messages when replying, perhaps this can be a little incentive to do so.

Thanks for the clarification.  I don't have a problem with the headers
as long as all current and future list members understand that they're
private.  I did see headers on several posts from yesterday that didn't
belong to me (and one that did).  I can see that's been changed though
-- I was wondering why I wasn't seeing the headers on any "recent" posts
(including posts from those who have stated their inability to contribute)!

Anyway, I look forward to getting back to diabetes discussion!  And I
hope anyone who's left the list over this will reconsider....