[IP] Chinese food carb counters

Does anyone know of a website which would have a carb counter for
Chinese food?  This type of food often includes sugar in its sauces so
even tho the entre is only protein and vegetables, the sauce is high in
carbos.  I know how to bolus for rice, of course, and seldom can eat
it.  Also, living in the Bay Area we have wonderful "dim sum"
restaurants.  The various dim sum have various types of noodles and
buns. Can anyone suggest how to bolus for various dim sum foods?  Would
this be a type of eating where Dual or Square Wave boluses would be
useful?  Are there any Chinese diabetics who could give me good advice?
Thank you!!!!