[IP] Get Back to Diabetes not Fund Raising Messages

First of all, I dont want to know how much someone gave as a contribution.
That's no one's business.  Second, I dont want anyone to feel like they have
to defend why they dont give.  That must be painful for that person to even
feel like they have to defend themselves.

We all know what we can and cannot do. The reminders dont bug me, but let's
get the messages back to pumping.