Re: [IP] Intro to ALL my emails from IP

At 05:38 PM 8/25/2002 -0400, you wrote:
> > if you have used ANY free mail service such as Yahoo or
> > Hotmail you will notice that THEY insert advertising into your mail.   Do
> > you complain to them?????
>Actually, the hotmail thing is added only at the bottom of your email, and
>it quite a bit shorter than this header.

Yes but Michael has tried this for three years???  Michael has also tried
desperately to get out side funding.  I just think it's really sad that for
all we get some of us have our undies in a wad over something that has
helped them so much.  Even $6.00 would help.  Priorities, priorities,
priories ...