Enough already.  This list is important to me, but not so important I need to
argue about the damn header.  I am not able to donate, so I will not.  I
donate my time in my community towards diabetes and pumping education.  Isn't
that enough?  I realize this is a great list and needs donations, someday,
when I am able, maybe I will donate.  Until then, I give up.  I don't care to
have others tell me to get my priorities straight or give me financial advice.
Thanks for all your replies tho... they were taken to heart.
sign me Jenni... just staying quiet from now on!!