Re: [IP] Header in email

I find the current fundraising techniques objectionable on two

a. It's excessive. In addition to the "nag" factor,
downloading this many messages over an analog connection (and
don't tell me to get DSL or cable - it's not available here)
with the same extraneous text added to each and every message
is a waste of precious bandwidth.

b. More importantly, the text is added in such a way that it
looks like it's a part of my own message without anything to
indicate otherwise. Particularly because of this, this will be
my last post, since I don't want messages from my Email
address modified in this manner.
                 - Bluejay Adametz, CFII, A&P, AA-5B N45210

Plush code 2.0: P[bun,bir]/>F[bun,bir] B++ BB  C++ E FF+
                I++ !M !MM N++ O+ Sp+ Sf Takm+rsz ma++
Furry code 1.3: FA6a A-- C- D H+ M- P++++ R+ T+++ W- Z S#
                RLCT a++ cvul++
                d+ e+ f++++ h+ i+ j+ p- s#