Re: [IP] Header in email

I find the current fundraising techniques objectionable on two
counts:

a. It's excessive. In addition to the "nag" factor,
downloading this many messages over an analog connection (and
don't tell me to get DSL or cable - it's not available here)
with the same extraneous text added to each and every message
is a waste of precious bandwidth.

b. More importantly, the text is added in such a way that it
looks like it's a part of my own message without anything to
indicate otherwise. Particularly because of this, this will be
my last post, since I don't want messages from my Email
address modified in this manner.
                 - Bluejay Adametz, CFII, A&P, AA-5B N45210

Plush code 2.0: P[bun,bir]/>F[bun,bir] B++ BB  C++ E FF+
                I++ !M !MM N++ O+ Sp+ Sf Takm+rsz ma++
Furry code 1.3: FA6a A-- C- D H+ M- P++++ R+ T+++ W- Z S#
                RLCT a++ cvul++
                d+ e+ f++++ h+ i+ j+ p- s#