Re: [IP] Header in email

Can we drop this issue?  The emails associated with this header have already wasted enough bandwidth.  You know how long the message is so just skip down that much space when you read.  or give a donation. I really don't care which, I just don't want to download a bunch of message that don't relate to insulin pumping in any way what so ever.

Admins can ya'll do something about this?

Brian Mozisek
email @ redacted
Diabetic Since 1994
Minimed pump 1996 to 2000