Re: [IP] header issue

Let me start by saying that I completely understand why the header is there
and that it doesn't really annoy me.  It does however make me feel guilty as
heck for not being able to contribute.  I'm not going to go into a lengthy
tirade about why I can't send money but i'll tell you this much..........for
the past year, EVERY day has been a struggle just to keep a roof over my
family"s head and to put food in my kids' mouths.  A couple of things have
occurred to me though while reading all the emails that have been posted on
the subject.  One, are we not continuously reminded to snip the relevant
parts of the posts that we are replying to because including the whole post
takes up too much space, slows the download time and takes up unnecessary
bandwidth?  And also that our signature lines shouldn't be too long? Yet the
whole "nag header" can be included in every post? Hmmmmm......what's up with