Re: [IP] you be the judge

yesterday I had the privilege to ask two very nice paramedics about what
they would do if they had to respond to someone wearing an insulin pump.

Their response....

Well if the patient is hyperglycemic then they would remove the pump...if
the patient was hypoglycemic they would leave the pump on...I asked them are
you sure that is what is needed...their response...yes!

You be the judge...good training or bad training?

hmmm, I hope they were just "fresh recruits" and not seasoned veterans. I
also hope they aren't ever in that situation.