Re: [IP] response to header issue and Fran's response

> Fran... in response to your who can't afford ten dollars.  Well if I had the
> 10 dollars to donate... how do i do so without a credit card?

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real
Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

>                   When someone is looking for donations the correct way
> is not to annoy someone into donating like the purpose of this header.

I watch Public TV and listen to Public Radio.  Neither has commercials and
instead run the "Pledge Drives" that 'annoyingly' interrupt broadcasts.  I
do contribute to them when I can, BUT I do not tell them how to run their
Pledge Drives.      :>)

(who thinks advertising footers can be just as annoying as headers and you
can't EVER get rid of those)