[IP] paradigm batteries

Just to let you know I got some batteries when I went to France(could not
get to my bags at the time) in a photo shop, i dont know the brand
because the last one is in my pump right now but they have be lasting a
bout a month.  I know they are photo batteries, may be they work better
but are more expensive. I will let you know the brand later.