[IP] talking to high school nursing class

I was wanting some suggestions or ideas, I have to talk to the high school
nursing/cna class (the high school that I work in).  The class is getting
ready to work in several nursing homes in the area and I was approached by the
Instructor of the class to come and talk to her students, so that when they
see an insulin pump or are put with any diabetics they are familiar with some
of the everyday things problems that they may encounter.

I didn't have my pump last year until Sept. and the students were already in
the nursing homes, therefore this is my first time and I just didn't want to
forget anything .

Thank you in advance for your help-
Laurie M.