[IP] change out every 2 days anyone?

Marion wrote:

We found the same.  About every third site would go bad after two days.
Numbers would rise above 200, which is rare for Gabe.

We now change every two days.  Takes about 7 minutes total.  My husband
prepares sets and IV 3000 tapes in advance and Gabe can do everything (he
uses ice for about 5 minutes) including a battery change in no time flat.

I guess i thought my dr was just going to put me on novalog, i know it takes
longer then humlog, but i could ajdust to that, Marion did your dr suggest
novalog for Gabe? just curious, my cde wants me to wait before i switch, not
sure why though. i don't leave in a hot area. i will how i do on this third
day coming up thanks eileen