Re: [IP] you be the judge

> Well if the patient is hyperglycemic then they would remove the pump...if
> the patient was hypoglycemic they would leave the pump on...I asked them
> you sure that is what is needed...their response...yes!
> You be the judge...good training or bad training?

that sounds way way off to me.  if the patient is hyperglycemic (high bg),
they'd remove the pump, yet if the patient is hypoglycemic (low bg) they'd
leave it on.

i think they need some re-education.

maybe i better, when i get my pump in roughly a month, actually write "don't
remove this under penalty of really nasty things" on the pump itself.