[IP] response to header issue and Fran's response

Fran... in response to your who can't afford ten dollars.  Well if I had the
10 dollars to donate... how do i do so without a credit card?  And
furthermore... when i have to dig out change to find money for gas so i can
get to work or buy a loaf of bread... well ... i guess i am the one who can't
afford the 10 dollars.  When someone is looking for donations the correct way
is not to annoy someone into donating like the purpose of this header.  Maybe
a daily post stating the need to donate would have been sufficient, no??  I
think I need to take another break from this list.