Re: [IP] Intro to ALL my emails from IP

On 8/25/02 12:50 PM, "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> I DO donate so I know how important it is.  And it is more than just $10.00
> too!  I SOOO appreciate this list and everything I have learned.  And the
> incredible friendships I have gotten from this list too!  But PLEASE, can
> that intro paragraph be moved elsewhere in the emails???

If you do donate and you still receive the "nag" header then let the Admin
on duty know at  HELP@insulin-pumpers.org     This is a new system that
Michael is still working on and there are bound to be some bugs, just let
the Admins know and the Bugs will be worked out.

As to putting the message elsewhere, it HAS BEEN at the bottom for Years.
Now with it at the top  maybe a few more than the 450 will notice.

Now this is JMO and I know it will upset a lot of you, but as to having the
message at all, if you have used ANY free mail service such as Yahoo or
Hotmail you will notice that THEY insert advertising into your mail.   Do
you complain to them?????   I didn't think you did, so why should Michael
pay for everything?   If you benefit and can contribute, please do so.  If
you don't benefit then your choice should be obvious.  If you are unable to
contribute, very well, but don't complain to me about something that is
provided to you for FREE!     :>)