Re: [IP] Tape Problems

I am fortunate, past experience, was allergic to all tapes on market except electrical tape.  Black bandages sure are a conversation piece!
Am using  Disetronic Ultraflexes, and am not allergic to them.  The tape self loosens in 3-31/2 days.
I use nailpolish remover with acetone to remove stick-um residue from a site, usually let at least 3 remain, makes the little job worth doing.
Is it possible to put electrical tape aroundthe site and attach site tape to that then for good measure, strip of electrical tape to hold longer plastic end down (over all, so that last strip is on skin.
A wild idea?  Depends on how desperate you are!!!  Linda K