Re: [IP] Intro to ALL my emails from IP

>I DO donate so I know how important it is.  And it is more than just $10.00
>too!

Me too. But that's not the point.

>  I SOOO appreciate this list and everything I have learned.  And the
>incredible friendships I have gotten from this list too!  But PLEASE, can
>that intro paragraph be moved elsewhere in the emails???

I think that's the whole point.  I know from being an Admin that a lot of
different options have been discussed in the past and I gotta tell you this
is one of the better.  Unfortunately it's a case of we need to keep this
list alive and it can only be done by donations.

Fran