Re: [IP] Header in email

At 09:27 AM 8/25/2002 Sherri wrote:
>I guess I will have to unsub then.  I, too, am a single mom with 4 kids, 3
>of whom have health issues.  It costs me a great deal just to feed one of my
>kids who is on a special diet, not to mention feeding, clothing and housing
>for the rest of us.  We don't get any govt assistance, either.

Why would you have to unsub? Even if you don't contribute, you can still
access all the resources of IP. If you don't have the financial resources,
just ignore the "nag note". There is nothing forcing you to send money. The
only reason that message exists, is because unless we can get the funds to
keep the site going, it won't exist any longer. We're not doing it to annoy
you, but as a way to survive.

Although the message is not aimed at those that cannot afford it, we have
no way of filtering out the message for those who just can't contribute.
Don't feel guilty because of that... this list is just as much for you as
for those who do contribute.