Re: [IP] Header in email

> Have I made my donation??  Am I able to make a donation should be the
> question.  I am a single mom of two kids.  I guess ten dollars wouldn't be
too much to ask for but at this point in time I am concentrating on my bills
that I must pay to keep my household running and
> saving money to feed my kids and pay for all my supplies for my pump.

I guess I will have to unsub then.  I, too, am a single mom with 4 kids, 3
of whom have health issues.  It costs me a great deal just to feed one of my
kids who is on a special diet, not to mention feeding, clothing and housing
for the rest of us.  We don't get any govt assistance, either.