Re: [IP] Header in email

Does anyone else find the header that has been included in all of our posts
annoying as I do?  I also feel its a terrible way to get donations as to the
fact it states the only way to eliminate the header is to donate.  Anyone
agree or am I just overreacting... maybe I am low !?!?

Have you made your donation? I just joined last week, and have learned a
bunch about pumping (I am trying to get the endo to let my 3 year old
daughter to pump). At first, yes, I was a little annoyed by the header. But,
I thought if I wanted to be able to continue to learn from this site, maybe
I should go ahead and give a little bit. That's sad that out of 4,000
members, only about 3 or 400 have responded so far.