Re: [IP] Header in email

At 08:38 AM 8/25/2002, you wrote:
>Does anyone else find the header that has been included in all of our posts as
>annoying as I do?  I also feel its a terrible way to get donations as to the
>fact it states the only way to eliminate the header is to donate.  Anyone else
>agree or am I just overreacting... maybe I am low !?!?

Well yes and no..  it may be annoying but its necessary.  Seeing that
normal fund raisers are not meeting the need for funds seeing that about
450 people have donated out of the almost 4000 members.  What's better a
little bit of text at the top or to have IP disappear from the net?

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
http://www.DiabetesBytes.com  *New*