[IP] Crimped sets

"problems with the cannula's becoming crimped(causing insulin

Our son has been pumping since 8/01, using the minimed 508, and now the
Paradigm (he was lucky enough to be on the exchange program, no other reason
to change pumps), he uses the inserter provided, and uses the Quickset micro.
 We have never had any problems, no crimping.  The only problems we
encountered was the longer tubing that was sent with his first order.  He was
continually getting it caught on the arms of chairs, door handles, and hockey
sticks.  Since we changed him to the shorter tubing, we have had smooth
sailing!  We have never had any troubles with ordering or getting answers for
questions asked through Minimed.  Good luck on your choice, I know this
process is hard.

Judy, mom to Jake(13), pumping since 8/01