[IP] what pump do I get?

I used to have to ok test equipment for a large electronic company. One of the
things I always looked at was the performance record and repair record. Was
the equipment suited for the job it was to perform. All of these can be
answered by the manufacture or better still by the people who are using the
models that you are considering  and that is where this where Insulin-Pumpers
come in. Good luck with your choice.....Jim