Re: [IP] what pump do I get?

On 8/24/02 7:54 PM, "George Lovelace" <email @ redacted> wrote:

>> Both companies have pumps that will probably fit your needs.
>> Talk to reps from both companies
>

> I think the List needs to be reminded that there are SIX pump companies with
> NINE different pumps available in the US.
> George              :>)

Someone asked me "what six companies and nine pumps are there".   My answer:

MMM
   508
   Paradigm

Disetronic
   H-tron
   Dahedi
   D-tron

Animas
   R1000

Dana (Sooil)
   Diabecare

Deltec
   Cozmo

Nipro
   Amigo

NO ONE should settle for just One Choice!!!    Don't accept what anyone else
says is the right choice for you!   YOU make the Choice!   Try them and you
will find the one that suits you best.

George