[IP] Re: French and Lady Marmelade

Insulin Pumpers is supported entirely through donations. Your contribution
of $1 or $2 per month is needed. Please make your pledge of $10 or more per
year so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve YOU and the diabetes
community.     Visit: http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml

>I believe the original in the 70's was done by Nanette Workman.

I thought Lady Marmelade was by Patti LaBelle.  The newer one is from the
"Moulin Rouge" soundtrack, and is by Mya, Christina Auguilera and Pink.

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424