Re: [IP] what pump do I get?

Insulin Pumpers is supported entirely through donations. Your contribution
of $1 or $2 per month is needed. Please make your pledge of $10 or more per
year so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve YOU and the diabetes
community.     Visit: http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml

On 8/24/02 5:07 PM, "Bluejay Adametz" <email @ redacted> wrote:

>> raquetball, bike etc.  My physician recommended either the animus pump
>> or the minimed pump.  I want it to be waterproof, I think.  Does
>> anyone have any recommendations?
> Both companies have pumps that will probably fit your needs.
> Talk to reps from both companies

I think the List needs to be reminded that there are SIX pump companies with
NINE different pumps available in the US.

George              :>)
(who WON'T limit his choices to one or two)