Re: [IP] be Loud Be Proud Be Bumpy

Insulin Pumpers is supported entirely through donations. Your contribution
of $1 or $2 per month is needed. Please make your pledge of $10 or more per
year so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve YOU and the diabetes
community.     Visit: http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml

> Ya, sort of sad when people are more interested in your pump then your
> boobs.  LOL  Sorry couldn't resist.  :-)

That's a good one Fran!
Reminds me of brest feeding in public and while playing cards with husband's
Would love to go shock them with the pump!  Linda