[IP] get out of bed bolus

Insulin Pumpers is supported entirely through donations. Your contribution
of $1 or $2 per month is needed. Please make your pledge of $10 or more per
year so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve YOU and the diabetes
community.     Visit: http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml

Hi folks...

been reading lots about this and my b.g. rises within two hours after I wake
as well.

However, if I do a bolus, novalog doesn't start kicking in for me for at
least 3 hrs to make a dent and by then I've eaten bkfst and bolused for

Only time I bolus is when I first wake up, if it's over 200, then I do a
"hit"...other than that I wait until I eat my breakfast and do a correction
otherwise I'll be crashing too badly.

Kathy B.