RE: [IP] change out every 2 days anyone?

Insulin Pumpers is supported entirely through donations. Your contribution
of $1 or $2 per month is needed. Please make your pledge of $10 or more per
year so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve YOU and the diabetes
community.     Visit: http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml

When on Humalog, I had to change at least by the third day.  Nothing worked
right any further than that.

On Novalog, I can stretch to 5-7 days but try to change every 5th day at
least otherwise I start forming an insulin "bump" in that area.

Perhaps you should try the Novalog and see how it works for you.  I know I
don't have itching, swelling, burning and sites last a lot longer for
me...tail end of novalog lasts longer though but I've made adjustments.

Hope this helps
Kathy B.