nursing school was Re: [IP] Re: great school nres

Insulin Pumpers is supported entirely through donations. Your contribution
of $1 or $2 per month is needed. Please make your pledge of $10 or more per
year so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve YOU and the diabetes
community.     Visit: http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml

I am going to school now to become a nurse and in my Anatomy and physiology
book there is one WHOLE page that talks about  insulin pumps.  My instructor
is excited because the class will actually get to see one.
My main reason for becoming a nurse is to make use of my diabetes knowledge
(legally) ; )