Re: [IP] be Loud Be Proud Be Bumpy

Insulin Pumpers is supported entirely through donations. Your contribution
of $1 or $2 per month is needed. Please make your pledge of $10 or more per
year so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve YOU and the diabetes
community.     Visit: http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml

>>>I was on one of the original pumps I had no choice but to where it on my
waist because it was so huge.  I just didn't care what people thought for I
was happy and
enjoying life and feeling much better on a pump. Fran >>>

And when I showed mine to a friend who hadn't seen me for some time, a near
relative turned on his/her heels and walked away in embarassment. Another
near relative said no one cares to hear about me and I'll die sooner than
other people anyway so I might as well just accept it. Sooooooo - I think
this whole thing is a YMMV thing - as when these things happen often enough
(there *are* more) one kind of avoids hearing the badgering. We have diff.
temperaments and some may turn rebellious, some may cringe, some may
withdraw, some may react in another way since dealing with their *circle*
has to be handled to suit themselves. (~_^)

Some days you are the bug, some days you are the windshield